How to start programming in Python
Start the Programming in Python
Basic Syntax of Python Programming language
The Python Programming language is
- Case-sensitive language
- For the need of path specification python uses forward slashes.
- Likewise other programming languages, Python also uses “//” for comments.
- In python, there is no command terminator which means no semi-colon(;). So, if you want print something as Output you need to do this
oops..!! The first program of python is already shared. Yes, only one line of code.
What is an IDE used for
An IDE (or) Integrated Program Development is a program that is used for software development. IDE’s integrate several tools specifically designed for software development. These tools usually include an editor designed to handle code build, execution and debugging tools. It is form of source control and support different programming languages and many more features.
The best IDE used for executing Python Programs
The Python dedicated code editor is a simple as a text editor with syntax highlighting and code formatting capabilities.
Pycharm is the best code editor for Python programs as it satisfies the following criteria”
- It runs code from within the environment.
- It supports debugging.
- Automatic Code formatting is a highlighting feature in this.
- Syntax is highlighted.
You can download the Pycharm IDE here
Hello Crypto World Program in Python
//HELLO WORLD in Python print("HELLO CODER")